Cheapnursingexperts.com company provides all of our clients with custom writing and editing services. The moment you place your order on the website or through direct payment links, you agree that you are fully aware of the Terms and Conditions of our company. Please ensure that you have fully read and understood our terms and conditions below:
- In case you order a custom written paper with our service, please note that we provide our customers with research material only. The academic papers supplied by us as part of our consulting services may be used as a sample to write your own assignment.
- We are free to use any available materials related to the topic – journals, newspapers, online publications, etc – unless you give us specific sources that you want us to use.
- By using our services, you assure us that doing so does not violate the college or university academic rules that you are in.
- If the paper we have created does not satisfy you, and fails to meet your expectations and demands, we will offer you a free revision. A change of requirement from you will be treated as an editing service request and may be additionally charged.
- Please note that every customer is required to confirm all order details in the Order Tracking Area within 3 hours after placing the order (and within 1 hour for the orders with the turnaround less than 24 hours). In case a client places an order without any instructions, they hold full responsibility for the delay in delivering such an order. The clients cannot change the instructions after their confirmation. Any changes to the instructions may be treated as a new order and will be charged additionally.
- All documents we create are provided in MS Word 2003-2013 compatible format. In case you order a presentation with us, it will be done in MS PowerPoint. Any specific format that you prefer should be requested from the service prior to the order delivery. Converting completed and finished files from one format to another is beyond the scope of the services we offer.
- We offer free revision period based on the following terms: 14 days for the documents less than 20 pages and 30 days for the documents more than 20 pages. In case we receive no comments from the client within this period, we will consider the order as closed and that the client is satisfied with the final draft.
- Lateness refunds and price recalculations do not apply to revisions, since revision deadlines are set separately. In order to avoid confusion, please make sure you choose the correct deadline when placing an order.
- We do not guarantee you any grades, only the quality of our services.
- Our service liability is limited to the amounts payable to us. You should discontinue using our services in case you disagree on this condition.
- Refund period begins on the date of the order deadline. Depending on the length of the paper, refund period may be: 14 days, in case the paper is less than 20 pages and 30 days for the documents more than 20 pages. During these periods the clients are entitled to full money back guarantee.
- All refund requests are discussed separately with each client. Please submit a request specifying your complaint with detailed reasons on what exactly is wrong with the paper in your Order Tracking Area, and our Quality Assurance Department will investigate the case and get in touch with you. Please note that QAD may be requesting a documented proof that the quality of your paper is low (these may include plagiarism report, a copy of the instructor’s feedback or comments).
- If service delivery is late due to our services gaps, you are entitled to a partial refund. If the order procession has any delays from your side, you may not request any compensation.
- Full refund may be issued in cases when: a) the order was placed by mistake (identical orders, duplicate payment, etc.) and our writer hasn’t started working on it; b) we are not able to assign the proper expert to the order and, thus, cannot deliver the service; c) the client doesn’t need the document anymore because the deadline has passed, but the customer wasn’t provided with any drafts from our side.
- In case of a chargeback, all authorship rights for the document automatically transfer to our Company. Thus, we may proceed with publishing such papers on our website as samples.
- Reviews of our services on other websites may be truthful or not. We are not responsible for any guarantees and claims made on behalf of our services from any other domain but this one.
- Part of our website marketing services is outsourced to a number of vendors. We monitor their activity, so if any action done on behalf of our website affects your own website development strategy, we ask you to get in touch with us so we could locate related vendor and revise our partnership with them.
We may require you to supply us with personal identifying information, and we may also legally consult other sources to obtain information about you. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize us to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate the information that you provide us with. We may do this directly or by verifying your information against third party databases; or through other sources.
Essentially, verification procedure involves, inter alia, confirming that the order is authentic and that the cardholder is aware of charges by placing a phone call to them, and in certain cases by requesting some additional documents to be submitted for verification to our Risk Department. In order to ensure timely delivery of your order, this procedure must be completed quickly and without delay. Therefore, it is vital to provide accurate and valid phone numbers. Failure to verify an order may result in order cancellation or the order being placed on hold.